Sunday, August 21, 2005

Thinking

How do you start? Do I just say, "Hello" and move forward? Do I pretend I am writing to an old friend or in my diary that I kept for all of six months when I was a 'tween? I do know that I am over thinking this whole thing. This is suppose to be my fun down time away from the worries of the day....there I go again, thinking....That is, what I believe, is my most annoying trait, I think too much. For example, just after high school I wanted to take off for Europe. Do the whole backpack, youth hostel, world experience thing. Maybe even stay and study in Italy or I don't know--let your imagination go wild. I will set the mood. Think UK romantic comedy in the style of Love, Actually and of course Colin Firth has to bumble his way into your heart. Where was I? Thinking....Needless to say, I talked (thought) my way out of going and ended up being absolutely miserable at a small Christian college for the next two years.


No comments: